HK HK is offline

Default The Watcher

Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
HK wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/35a8ym

This is Cal-Boy, the stray kitten we adopted a year ago. He showed up
in the back yard a few times, hungry but friendly. So we put out a
safe trap, baited with sardines. Naturally, he went for it. Took him
to the vet for a checkup and shots, and brought him home. Now, he
follows me around like a puppy, and always keeps me in sight. Weird
behavior for a cat, but he's very friendly and vocal.

That is characteristic of Maine Coon cats. Does she have a short tail?

No, actually not. But as I said, I think he is a mutt. No way to
ascertain his ancestry. Might be partially Maine Coon. Interestingly, he
hung around with a bunch of small raccoons outside. Whatever he is, he
is a very appealing little guy.