HK HK is offline

Default The Watcher

Eisboch wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

My Springer Spaniel really follows us around. Wants to go everywhere we

go.
Good buddy for a retired person, but not the best choice for a busy

working
couple.

Sam Adams really enjoys getting out, riding in the truck and is good for a
few hours on the boat. After that he starts getting restless, and since I
am the only one around to play with, he starts driving me crazy. I end up
taking him for walks about every hour and a half just to get him to chill
out.

At 2 and a half years old now, he's still too much of a puppy to keep him on
the boat for an extended period of time.

Official photo (taken on the boat):

http://www.eisboch.com/HPIM0475s.jpg

Eisboch

Just think of how much success you would have had at Amity Regional if,
just for one day in your younger life, you were that handsome.