Don White Don White is offline

Default The Watcher

"HK" wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/35a8ym

This is Cal-Boy, the stray kitten we adopted a year ago. He showed up in
the back yard a few times, hungry but friendly. So we put out a safe trap,
baited with sardines. Naturally, he went for it. Took him to the vet for a
checkup and shots, and brought him home. Now, he follows me around like a
puppy, and always keeps me in sight. Weird behavior for a cat, but he's
very friendly and vocal.

He must sense what you saved him from. read in the paper that feral cats
usually only live an average of two years

My Springer Spaniel really follows us around. Wants to go everywhere we go.
Good buddy for a retired person, but not the best choice for a busy working
couple.