HK HK is offline

Default The Watcher

lid wrote:
HK wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/35a8ym
This is Cal-Boy

Looks like my girlfriend's cat (a Maine Coon). Is he exceptionally
large? With huge furry paws? And a ring tail (like a racoon)?

he follows me around like a puppy

So does hers. In fact, she walks him on a leash. That's always good
for a few double takes from passersby lol! Prolly the most laid back
cat I've ever known.

he's very friendly and vocal.

Sounds like hers.

Rick ---- not generally a cat lover but I make an exception for this
one.

He looks somewhat like a Maine Coon Cat, but he's the product of I don't
know how many generations of "mutt" cats out here in the country. I have
no idea of his actual ancestry. He's pretty small, but he has HUGE fur,
so he looks bigger than he is. Yep...furry paws and a bushy, ringed tail.

Smart cat, too. He's got it good inside and he knows it. If I open the
back door to go out in the yard, he runs like hell in the other
direction. No interest in going outside for any reason.