Larry Larry is offline

Default GPS Tracking for boats - ham radio

Marc Heusser alid wrote
in :

Am I glad US and Switzerland seem to recognize each other's licences,
should I ever get to US again :-)

Marc

Yes, my friend Werner, AA4IX, has many Swiss friends who grace us with
their presence during the year from the Thun - Interlaken area. They all
get reciprocal licensing when they come over to visit.

Sometimes, they even take pity on us ugly Americans and say something in
English, not Thuner Country German even my friends from Bonn have trouble
understanding...(c;

When I first got Werner on the internet, the first email I sent him had
some Thun URLs for him to explore back home. Three of them were brothels
with webpages!....(c;

Larry
--
Some of those girls looked pretty good!