Dry 1[_2_] Dry 1[_2_] is offline

Default Where in the world is SW TOM?

So spray your wife with wd 40.

HK wrote:

wrote:
On Oct 16, 3:51 pm, HK wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:05:10 -0400, HK wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:26:04 -0400, HK wrote:
I have a question about fishing rod repair...
I'm in the Great State of South Carolina.
What 'cha need?
Ahhh. The tip is loose on one of my spinning rods. Never had one loosen
before. Have broken tips and have had them replaced, but I'm sure I can
"handle" this little repair. Question: what glue to use. That's it.
Actually, you proably only need to reheat the guide and reset it.
You can use a heat gun or a hair dryer on hot to loosen the glue and
reset the guide.
Or, failing that, super glue. Use the kind that has a filler in it.
Or epoxy.
Or electrical tape. :)
Electrical tape is too...well...South Carolinian for me. I mean, isn't
that what rednecks use to patch up their condoms?- Hide quoted text -

That's duct tape. If it moves and shouldn't, use duct tape. If it
doesn't move and should, WD-40.

Thanks for clearing that up.