[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Where in the world is SW TOM?

On Oct 18, 6:33 pm, Jack Goff wrote:
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 22:23:13 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing

wrote:
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 17:56:53 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:59:50 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:29:07 -0400, HK wrote:

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
news:haWdnWI_GaqPRYnanZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@comca st.com...
I have a question about fishing rod repair...
Me first ...re gearcase oil.
I think he mentioned something about North Carolina.... or was it South?
We can ask Larry to keep an eye out for him.

I don't know why, but I just don't see Tom being a happy camper living
in dixie.
Oddly, as a "senior", it's much more advantageous to live down here
than in Connecticut.

For about a zillion reasons.
What part of SC are you thinking of moving to?

Lexington area - somewhere on Lake Murray.

Have you eaten at Shelley's BBQ yet?

Nope.

I'll put it on the list.

The BBQ place "loogy" is trying to come up with is Shealy's BBQ in
Leesville. It's very popular and pretty good, but they cook over gas
pits, so it's just rated fair among the locals that know real BBQ.

Jackie Hite's BBQ, also in Leesville, has real pit-cooked BBQ over
hickory. It's the real deal, and a plus is Jackie is a big-time
fisherman. Has some nice ones mounted and on the wall in the
restaraunt. It's the place I told you about when you were down here a
while back. I'll be there tomorrow for lunch.- Hide quoted text -

Jack, I didn't call Shealy's Shelley's, that was Reggie. I've never
been there because of what you just said, gas pits. That's just plain
blasphemy! Still like the Boar's Nest in Columbia!