z1r1200cc

Default New Trailer Question ?

Thanks,
Joe
"JDavis1277" wrote in message
Joe,

Aluminum with stainless hardware, torsion suspension and stainless disc

brakes
is about as bullet proof as you can get.

Galvanized with galvanized hardwear and standard suspension and brakes

will
eventually fail. Just tightening any loose bolts will provide an opening

for
corrosion. If it starts in a more or less hidden spot it can do a lot of
damage before it's noticed.

If you plan to use the trailer for several years, aluminum is the only

smart
way to go, IMO.

I know of no downside to aluminum.

Butch

I have to purchase a new trailer, I have a Shorland 'r now and it is

painted
and I used it in sal****er and it is now finished.
I am looking at the same model galvanized.
I have also been looking at aluminum also, by FloatOn and other

companies.

What are the pros and cons of aluminum, the boat looks like it would sit
higher on the aluminum trailers, any suggestions and or experience?

Thanks in advance,
Joe