Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default Back to work

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:10:06 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

.. .
On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 08:57:07 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

I finally convinced marketing that a much less costly acid etch process
applied directly to the CRT glass was appropriate.

Ah - so your the dumbass that came up with that.

You are on my list. :)

(It's a long story - just accept the fact that I was ordered to follow
the same process for...well, let's just leave it at that.)

~~mutter~~

Sorry....

Not to worry - it's a short list.

It's got a single name on it - "the guy who convinced..." :)

I hired a engineer out of Bell Labs - Herb Cortis - name ring a bell?