posted to rec.motorcycles,ca.politics,seattle.general,alt.politics.liberalism,rec.boats
HK HK is offline

Default Don't Think It Couldn't Happen Here

Noble Wolf wrote:
On Oct 16, 5:36?pm, Alan Moore wrote:

and don't foreget the purity of our essences! Or should that be the
purities of our essence? In any case, protect yourselves by drinking
only branch water and grain alcohol.

The idea of "purity of essence" is that the male is adept at
copulating without ejaculating, so his essence is never mixed with his
partner's essence.

This was discussed on The History Channel's series about sexual
practices over the centuries.

The manliest man was supposed to be able to satisfy ten women without
ever ejaculating.

Gee, and I thought the concept originated with the one and only
Brigadier General Jack D. Ripper.