posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats.electronics
Lew Hodgett Lew Hodgett is offline

Default Annapolis Alternator Shop

"Tim" wrote:

Guys, I'm in a little confusion here. I've run an alternator shop

for
the past 30 years, but rest assured, I don't claim to know

everything.
snip

I was going to jump all over you until you included the Leece-Neville
product line.G

In my misspent youth, was a L/N design engineer.

Yes you can run a L/N at full output all day long.

At least you could when I was part of the design team.

Yes, most L/N units require a dual belt drive, especially 100A units.

My comment about Yanmar units was based on my experience in my past
life.

Lew