posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.utb.naughty-boy,alt.flame,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks
Steve Leyland Steve Leyland is offline

Default "Jeffrey Boyd" is an anagram of "Midget Runt" in Japanese

Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called K. A.
Cannon stirred from its deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:

: "Steve Leyland" posted
: in alt.flame on Sat, 13
: Oct 2007 09:39:06 +0100:
:
: : Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called
: : Aratzio stirred from its deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:
: :
: : : On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 07:28:26 +0100, in the land of
: : : alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, "Steve Leyland"
: : : got double secret
: : : probation for writing:
: : :
: : : : Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being
: : : : called The 2-Belo stirred from its deep slumber and pronounced
: : : : to usenet:
: : : :
: : : : : We sadly announce the death of Suzieflame on Fri, 12 Oct 2007
: : : : : 11:34:24 +0200 after being stricken by alt.flame Disease. The
: : : : : will states:
: : : : :
: : : : : : On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 14:41:01 +0900, The 2-Belo
: : : : : : wrote:
: : : : : :
: : : : : : : Suzieflame totally sneezed all over alt.flame with a
: : : : : : : withering cloud of snot:
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : The Japanese national height average in inches, that's
: : : : : : : : what, which according to Wikipedia is 5'3".
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : I'm not Japanese. Your logic's ****ed right out of the
: : : : : : : starting gate.
: : : : : :
: : : : : : I didn't say you were Japanese, because I know you are not.
: : : : : : I said that you are 2 inches below the Japanese national
: : : : : : height average.
: : : : :
: : : : : And?
: : : : :
: : : : : This is leading up to what, exactly?
: : : : :
: : : : : Suzieflame has a hideous, hairy tusk growing out one side of
: : : : : her face that's so long it regularly tears holes in her
: : : : : drapery. Har, har, har!
: : : : :
: : : : : There. Even Steven!
: : : :
: : : : uh, wha???
: : : :
: : : : : Would you like to come up with some other pointless fantasies
: : : : : in this useless thread?
: : : :
: : : : surely ~all threads in alt dot flame are useless.
: : :
: : : Oh like the flonk is?
: :
: : the difference is that teh flonk knows it.
:
: Doesn't the flonk work hard for that?

nah, it is effortless.

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41 Most Hated Usenetizen Of All Time#1

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

"Distance is irrelevant" - Pythagoras of Borg
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"
bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless, flaccid,
obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed,
flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant, egomaniacal
POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster, and
for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this
right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to
seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and
regardless of frontiers." Universal Declaration of Human Rights,
article 19.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

meow.