Larry Larry is offline

Default Internet For Boats!

wrote in news:1192425081.292853.40560
@v23g2000prn.googlegroups.com:

well thats cheap!! if you can use those cards with the w25,

that makes
for good communications then..

Oops...I better correct my bad post. $25 is using the cellphone
as a bluetooth modem for the external device, not the aircard
which is more to pay for the subsidized aircard. I don't know
what they want for an independent aircard, just the data add-on
to my E815 is quite enough. Instead of a separate account for
the aircard, you can get the $25 unlimited data and bluetooth it
to a bluetooth dongle into your USB port, which is what I can do,
also.

Larry
--
You can tell there's extremely