Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default PerfectPitch prop from CDI

On 2007-10-15 12:57:14 -0400, Frogwatch said:

Anybody have experience with these? I am about to replace my fixed 3
bladed prop on my 8.5M S2.

CDI really got my respect when they would NOT sell me one of those
blades because they hadn't yet gotten the numbers they advertise with
the blade they were developing for our engine.

Have you held one in your hand? A work of art.

I strongly believe that your experience with that prop will exceed
their promises. Take their recommendation of anti-growth system. And
get the biggest prop that will fit.

Don't bother trying to hide the prop behind the fin keel or strut. Just
stop it from turning some how.

--
Jere Lull
Tanzer 28 #4 out of Tolchester, MD