posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.utb.naughty-boy,alt.flame,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks
K. A. Cannon K. A. Cannon is offline

Default "Jeffrey Boyd" is an anagram of "Midget Runt" in Japanese

"Steve Leyland" posted
in alt.flame on Sat, 13
Oct 2007 09:39:06 +0100:

Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called Aratzio
stirred from its deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:

: On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 07:28:26 +0100, in the land of
: alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, "Steve Leyland"
: got double secret
: probation for writing:
:
: : Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called
: : The 2-Belo stirred from its deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:
: :
: : : We sadly announce the death of Suzieflame on Fri, 12 Oct 2007
: : : 11:34:24 +0200 after being stricken by alt.flame Disease. The will
: : : states:
: : :
: : : : On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 14:41:01 +0900, The 2-Belo
: : : : wrote:
: : : :
: : : : : Suzieflame totally sneezed all over alt.flame with a withering
: : : : : cloud of snot:
: : : : :
: : : : : : The Japanese national height average in inches, that's what,
: : : : : : which according to Wikipedia is 5'3".
: : : : :
: : : : : I'm not Japanese. Your logic's ****ed right out of the
: : : : : starting gate.
: : : :
: : : : I didn't say you were Japanese, because I know you are not. I
: : : : said that you are 2 inches below the Japanese national height
: : : : average.
: : :
: : : And?
: : :
: : : This is leading up to what, exactly?
: : :
: : : Suzieflame has a hideous, hairy tusk growing out one side of her
: : : face that's so long it regularly tears holes in her drapery. Har,
: : : har, har!
: : :
: : : There. Even Steven!
: :
: : uh, wha???
: :
: : : Would you like to come up with some other pointless fantasies in
: : : this useless thread?
: :
: : surely ~all threads in alt dot flame are useless.
:
: Oh like the flonk is?

the difference is that teh flonk knows it.

Doesn't the flonk work hard for that?

--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia.
-Charles Schultz

COOSN-266-06-02374
Hammer of Thor, April 2005
PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER June 2007
#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits