[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Lake Lanier drying up?

On Oct 15, 12:04 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Chuck Gould" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Oct 15, 7:44?am, wrote:

So then you must agree it is OK to alter the course of nature in order
to serve the growing human population?- Hide quoted text -

Careful, that statement is getting pretty close to recognizing the
possibility that a growing human population *could* "alter the course
of nature".

I have an acquaintance who tells me that we don't need to think about finite
resources because god will take care of everything.

If I beleived you I would say your friend is an idiot... God takes
care of those who help themselves. Reminds me of an old story.

Guy sitting on a roof after a flood. Boat comes by and tries to save
him, the man refuses, insisting God would come and save him. Later a
chopper comes by and the man turns them down insisting that God will
come and save him. The man dies and goes to heaven and asks God why he
had not come to save him, God answeres, "I sent a boat and a chopper
what more do you want?"