Eisboch[_2_] Eisboch[_2_] is offline

Default Lake Lanier drying up?

"HK" wrote in message

We have a nice, deep, drilled well for our drinking water. I have it
tested once a year. Crystal clear, clean and free of contaminants.

We had a well drilled about 4 years ago mainly to supply the horse barn and
sprinkler systems. The guy that drilled it told me they try to get a
minimum of 12 gallons per minute. When they drilled ours, they had to go
down to 520 feet because of the clay and bedrock. When they finally broke
through they hit an underground river or something. 20 gallons per minute
or more capacity.

I've never had it tested, but I'll betcha it is more pure than the town
supplied water.

Eisboch