posted to rec.motorcycles,ca.politics,seattle.general,alt.politics.liberalism,rec.boats
Alohacyberian Alohacyberian is offline

Default Don't Think It Couldn't Happen Here

"sheikh Ittup" wrote in message

It's about time that you honkies started taking it up the ass like we dark
folk have been doing for the past few centuries!!!

That's not a very intelligent statement as it implies that us dark folk are
inferior, unable to protect ourselves and not competent enough to
effectively compete with white folks until they change the rules to give us
a chance. What you are saying is that we cain't do it till whitie sez it's
OK. KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website view over 3,600 live cameras or
visit NASA, the Vatican, the Smithsonian, the Louvre, CIA, FBI, and