posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jonathan Ganz Jonathan Ganz is offline

Default What would you do......

In article . com,
Joe wrote:
On Oct 13, 11:38 am, "Edgar" wrote:

I wish you well with your coffee importation scheme. Never forget that a
yacht on a regular run of that sort is going to attract serious attention
from the authorities and you can expect to be intercepted and searched on a
regular basis.
Edgar

I will be happy to address the coffee issues. Next time you read more
of Neal & Ganz's little hissy fits... check the headers, as I will
have no part of it.

Please feel free to repost one of my so-called hissy fits. While it was obvious that you didn't post the original, your response wasn't exactly one of your best. I seem to recall plenty of your right-wing hissy fits.