posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default What would you do......

"Joe" wrote in message ...
If you were as gay as Gaynze or as much of a material girl as
boob****?

Or as net-nannyish as Gaynze and katy?

Shoot yourself? Or what?

If I were as gay as J. E. Gaynz, I'd *try* to shoot myself but probably
I'd miss because I'd see myself morphing into a lizard-like individual
and my hands would become feet and the gun would fall and the walls
would be moving in and out and there would be a kaleidoscope of colors
swirling about my head.

If I were a material girl like Booby I'd get some decent material at
least . . . Why be a total failure?

If I were a net nannyNazi like Katysails or a net psycholiarNazi like
His Gaiety I would loathe myself to death.

Wilbur Hubbard