John H. John H. is offline

Default Cannibals In The U.S. Congress, On Capital Hill! Meet George Bush, Jr., Bill And Hillary Clinton, Barrack Obama, Al Gore, And Capital Hill!

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 10:53:19 -0400, Tru Davies Sen to newsgroup wrote:

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 06:50:36 -0700, notaguru
wrote:

This, folks, is called SPORGE. Worse than spam, and utterly
malicious. That it made its way into some of the groups I enjoy
is regrettable.

I have never found a defense or adequate filtering method. If
you know of one, please post it.

The perfect solution: "ignore thread" on your newsreader.

The 'i' works to ignore the thread, even in Agent 1.91. That surprised the
hell out of me. Of course, I won't be able to see this post or any answers!