posted to hr.comp.softver,de.sci.electronics,rec.travel.cruises,rec.boats,alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer
David Gee David Gee is offline

Default Cannibals In The U.S. Congress, On Capital Hill! Meet George Bush, Jr., Bill And Hillary Clinton, Barrack Obama, Al Gore, And Capital Hill!

wrote in message
ups.com...
Introducing The Dhourties And The Dualdigers, Nudism? Nakedity? Aren't
We Born Naked? Isn't Our Naked Skin Our Clothes? Is Being Born Naked A
Crime By The Dhourties' Logic If Nudity In Public Is A Crime?

Would somebody call an ambulance, please?