Joe Joe is offline

Default Is color of the genset important?

On Oct 12, 7:17 am, mayankbhargava wrote:
Hi!!

For the past few months I have worked for power generation industry
as
an analyst. What I observed was that a lot of people are getting
influnced by the color of the generator. To find out how color of the
genset is related to the brand of the company, I have created a study
which is available on the following link:

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB226WZ6QKTDV

I invite all who are interested in generators to participate in this
study. You can help me make my study better.

Cheers to all!!!

Mayank

You wan't to improve the generator industry focus on durability,
realibility, easy to service, cheap easy to get parts and filters. If
you care about paint colors I want the color that sticks best, will
not fade, is hard to chip, tough as nails, resistant to fuels, and
cheap. That's the color I want.

You are putting the cart before the horse IMO. People associate gen-
set colors after they know how good they are, not the other way
around.

Joe