BillP BillP is offline

Default Gore Wins Nobel Price Prize

wrote in message
I personally don't think he has much interest in public office
anymore. I think our current president has made a lot of people
realize that it's not whether you do good for your country or not,
it's how many people you can get to vote for you no matter whether you
tell the truth or not, not matter if you run the country in an almost
secret state, or even if you run the country in a manner that makes us
look like idiots on a global scale.

Working yourself up into a frenzy daily here at wrecked.boats is probably
what put you in the hospital in the first place- why come back for more?