[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Gore Wins Nobel Price Prize

On Oct 12, 7:25 am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:11:50 -0400, HK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

- - -

A terrific honor for Al and the United States.

Yep, and congrats to him for his award and commitment, regardless of whether
global warming is indeed, man induced.

It's ironic that had he been declared the victor in 2000, it is unlikely he
would receiving a Nobel prize today.

On the other hand, had Al been declared the winner in 2000, 9-11 might
not have happened, the world would have been been a better place, and
our national reputation wouldn't have gone done the toilet.

Speculation is so much fun.

I think 9/11 would have happened in any case, but be that as it may, I
wonder if Al is going to run for Prez.

I'll bet he's talked into it. Plus, he can't resist it.

If only to put it to the Clintons for basically abandoning him in

I personally don't think he has much interest in public office
anymore. I think our current president has made a lot of people
realize that it's not whether you do good for your country or not,
it's how many people you can get to vote for you no matter whether you
tell the truth or not, not matter if you run the country in an almost
secret state, or even if you run the country in a manner that makes us
look like idiots on a global scale.