HK HK is offline

Default Gore Wins Nobel Price Prize

John H. wrote:
On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 06:56:21 -0400, HK wrote:

Gore, U.N. panel win Peace Prize

Has nothing to do with boating, but does show how political Nobel crew has
become. It's a damn shame, the award used to have some meaning. Arafat, now
Gore. I'm sure you know of the gross erroneous claims in his cartoon, but
in case you've not seen them, here you go:

http://britainandamerica.typepad.com...h-judge-f.html

Now, back to boating. I'll be calling the factory today, just to make sure
the proper gauges are being put in the boat. The dealer and I discussed
this, but I'll call just to make sure. Thanks for the reminder.

You really should leave the stupid stuff on your home computer, or send it
to a political group. The Nobel group has lost what respect I had for it,
which had, before Arafat, been considerable.

Global warming has quite a bit to do with boating. Weather, eh?
As for the rest of your comment, it's just sour grapes on the part of
the right, which has nothing to offer but fear itself.