Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default Ping: The Donald (D.Duck)

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 12:20:22 -0400, "Eisboch"

.. .

Out of curiosity, what is the monthly charge for DirecTV?

It starts at 29 bucks, I think. I opted for a 54 dollar package because it
includes the stations I am most interested in (History Channel, MSNBC,
Discovery, The Weather Channel and whatever one carries the old sitcom
reruns like "Everyone Loves Raymond".

Once in a while I'll watch a movie channel or something if it's interesting.

Thanks. That's about what we pay for Charter Cable.