Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default Water tanks - alum or plastic?

On 2007-10-10 21:56:38 -0400, said:

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 00:27:49 +0000 (UTC), David Scheidt
wrote:

Bob wrote:

Without reviewing the salient body of literature regarding effects of
Al on humans I'll just say: I believe Aluminum in humans is bad.... Any
amount.

You're welcome to believe anything you'd like. Reality will get along
just fine without you.

Interesting as most of the 3rd world cooks using aluminum pots and
Alzimers (which was one of the most common ailments attributed to
aluminum) doesn't seem to be a major problem.

I don't believe it's a particular problem either, BUT yours isn't a
great argument as the 3rd world doesn't *store* food in aluminum
containers.

--
Jere Lull
Tanzer 28 #4 out of Tolchester, MD