[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Judging the performers...

On Oct 10, 11:14 am, HK wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:00:31 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

If you knew anything at all about Romney, you'd know he's a
chameleon. He'll say whatever his audience hopes for with regard to certain
subjects.

It's called triangulation - look it up.

He's stated so many different things with regard to reproductive
choice

Now it's "reproductive choice"?

Please to 'splain this "reproductive choice".

In my household, "reproductive choice" means it is entirely up to a
woman whether she wants to become pregnant and, if she does, whether she
wants the pregnancy to continue.

Simple enough.

We're 100% "reproductive choice" here. Many of the Republican candidates
are anti-abortion. That's the real definition of "pro-life."- Hide quoted text -

I understand your positition, unless it has changed in the last few
years, you beleive in choice with no parental notification right down
to grade school... Don't make me google this, you said it. Does the
father have a choice? Do my kids have a chioce, say they want to carry
a bible to school? Or have a negative opinion of gays? How about
recruit for the military? Make a commercial? Have an airshow?
Celebrate Christmas and Easter??? Of course not, you do not beleive in
"choice" you beleive in self indulgence... Like most ideological
liberals, which unfortunately seems to be the mainstream lately...