D.Duck D.Duck is offline

Default Judging the performers...

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
I don't want to get into the politics of their positions, but if you
watched the GOP debate/discussion yesterday, what did you think of the
candidates as performers?

I thought Guiliani and Romney did the best sales job in terms of their
grasp of issues and hard-driving presentation, but I liked Mike Huckabee
the best. He seems the most sincere and decent. Fred Thompson looked old,
unprepared, out of place, even though he told a couple of cute jokes.
McCain is trying too hard and it shows. The rest of the crew should drop
out now.

Agree about Huckabee. If he could only change his last name. 8)