Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Judging the performers...

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
I don't want to get into the politics of their positions, but if you
watched the GOP debate/discussion yesterday, what did you think of the
candidates as performers?

I thought Guiliani and Romney did the best sales job in terms of their
grasp of issues and hard-driving presentation, but I liked Mike Huckabee
the best. He seems the most sincere and decent. Fred Thompson looked old,
unprepared, out of place, even though he told a couple of cute jokes.
McCain is trying too hard and it shows. The rest of the crew should drop
out now.

I don't consider it a "performance", but I agree with you regarding Mike
Huckabee.
I wish he would get some more national attention.

Eisboch