posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bloody Horvath Bloody Horvath is offline

Default Flag etiquette

On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 08:45:44 -0700, Bart
wrote this crap:

Joe,

There is an old drunk on our dock that gave me
a lecture on Flag Etiquette telling me that the
US Ensign was intended to be flown in foreign
waters to inform people it was a non-commercial
vessel. I informed him he was incorrect that only
the US Flag is flown in foreign waters, but the
old gezzer refused to accept my correction and
started to give his whole lecture again.

Arrr! Just hoist the Jolly Roger, and run him through!

Arrr! Arrr!

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.