Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default MooR FasT, does it really work?

On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 14:31:41 GMT, Harlan Lachman
wrote:

If you look at the website, it should be clear that a boathook can do
the same job but with much more effort (assuming the MooR FasT works).

I never understand why some folks decry innovative folks who develop
clever solutions for problems that make things easier. Yes, traditional
equipment can get the job done. But obviously not easily for everyone.

I have nothing against innovation. I remember when Loran was what you
used, or a sextant. GPS, sonar, and radar are all great. So are nylon,
dacron and fiberglass.
I figured that you have to carry a boathook in any case. The equipment
you don't have is the most reliable. I asked if it would serve, if you
wanted to keep it cheap, light weight, and simple, rather than as easy
as possible. If the boathook worked OK for me I wouldn't get another
gadget. Too easy to accumulate too much stuff. That is the real reason
people tend to keep trading up. When the junk fills it to capacity,
get a bigger boat.

Casady