posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats.electronics,rec.boats.building
Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default Questions for Cruisers Onboard Computers

On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 06:24:44 -0700, "
wrote:

QUESTION1: How HOT does it really get INSIDE the cabin of a Cruising
Boat, in the Tropics? What's the typical you've experienced? What's
the worst-case??

I think I would have a solar powered fans, like my kid brother's Audi.
The sunnier it gets the better it works.[and it is needed more] He
says it keeps the car 40 or 50 degrees cooler. You can lock it up
properly without cooking the interior.

Casady