[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Solved mystereo dilemna with a thumb drive

On Oct 9, 11:36 am, HK wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 07:53:10 -0700, Chuck Gould
wrote:

"Greatest Hits" (Which is the primary item in my FM collection, my
taste always ran more toward the Grateful Dead)

Good lord - I can't get away fron Deadherads.

Almost everybody I know is a Deadhead.

~~ AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! ~~

Maybe you need to find a better class of friends.

Deadheads, real deadheads are a great class of folks. I am not talking
about these hopped up VW Rabbit, backwards hat, shaved head deadheads.
I am talking about the rainbow people, and such. Lived with a bunch of
em' in Springfield 20 years ago. Never got into the music, but I loved
the atmosphere.