[email protected] bluedevil_1950@yahoo.com is offline

Default Social Security number...

On Oct 8, 9:18 pm, John H. wrote:
On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 07:17:12 -0700, wrote:
On Oct 8, 8:03 am, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 19:36:58 -0700, wrote:
On Oct 7, 6:03 pm, BAR wrote:
Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
.. .
If I were in your shoes, I'd try making up SSN's. Hell, illegal aliens by
the millions get by with it here, no reason you shouldn't.

You're advising a businessman to break the law and provide fraudlent
information to the US gov't?

Are you Canadians subject to USA law while in Canada?

I don't think so, but anyone following the earlier poor advice would
sure as hell find himself in serious trouble.

Transpose a couple digits. If he gets caught, he made a mistake.

But if you SSN does not match your parcel address, you will never
recieve it. Your money wasted.

Same question as BAR.- Hide quoted text -

The address being shipped to and the home of the SSN holder need to be
the same.
Hey guys, don't give me the 3rd degree. I don't make the laws, I just
abide by them.