Frogwatch Frogwatch is offline

Default MooR FasT, does it really work?

On Oct 8, 5:11 pm, nautiK wrote:
Hi there,
I've come across this post:http://gadgetsailinginspector.blogsp...moor-fast.html

"If you've ever cursed at your crewmen, your wife or even yourself for
not being able to hook a line at a mooring buoy, marina cleat, pile
mooring, etc, then you need this very ingenious gadget.
MooR FasTŪ threads a rope through a buoy ring or marina cleat up to 2
metres away from the safety of your deck and brings it back on board.
It will even scoop up rings and shackles that lie flat."

Q1:
Has anyone used this device?

Q2:
Does it really work?

Thanks.

Looks like a solution to a non-problem but I rarely use mooring buoys
so maybe I am unaware of some problem there.