Calif Bill

Default OT- Power outage in NY. Coincidence?

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"JohnH" wrote in message

No, Chuck, I said, "I think federalizing the security folks was a
Democrat-pushed idea that the administration caved under." By this I

meant
the
federalizing of the thousands of screening personnel at the airports.

Perhaps I
was unclear. I apologize. I think the Department of Homeland Security

was
a good
idea, as long as it consolidated and made more efficient the operations

of
the
agencies it subsumed.

Bull****.

The privately hired screeners were overwhelmingly incompetent. What would
YOUR solution have been, if YOU were king of the world? Take the CEOs of

the
private security companies out for a round of golf and make them buy

dinner
afterward, to punish them for being such slobs???

Was a bad idea! They hired the same people that were "incompetent" for the
present federal jobs. And if you think that making the jobs federal
instilled competence, you have not flown since.
Bill