[email protected] bluedevil_1950@yahoo.com is offline

Default Social Security number...

On Oct 8, 11:35 am, wrote:
On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 07:17:12 -0700, wrote:
Transpose a couple digits. If he gets caught, he made a mistake.

But if you SSN does not match your parcel address, you will never
recieve it. Your money wasted.

The postman has your SS#? Mine uses my ZIP+4 and I have got mail with
nothing but that. (name and 9 digit zip)
I send and receive stuff from Canada all the time and I have never
given anyone a SS#. You just fill out that little green card/sticker
at the Post Office.

Not required with the Post Office, only UPS. Not sure why the double
standard. Something to do with homeland security. Possibly the post
office is exempt because it is federal and does it's own checking up.