posted to alt.sailing.asa
Pantomime Princess Margaret Pantomime Princess Margaret is offline

Default Does anybody know?

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
Does anybody know how to configure Outhouse Xpress to automatically delete
any posts to a thread that's longer than, say, 12 posts? The reason I ask
is I can't help noticing when a thread gets any longer than that, give or
take a few posts, it's always off-topic and frequented by the
unintelligent, lame and useless. Names such as Katy, Scotty, Capt. JG,
Hall, Horvath and Capt. Rob are chronic in their appearance at the tail