posted to alt.sailing.asa
Frogwatch Frogwatch is offline

Default I am blaming y'all

On Oct 7, 4:23 pm, "Bob" wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Capt. JG wrote:
wrote in message
roups.com...

Frogwatch wrote:

Truck has 310,000 miles. This engine has 105,000. This afternoon,
they did tap it using the grease trick and then vacuumed the
cylinder. If I get 23,000 miles more, I'll be happy.

An engine should e good for more than 130k miles

ANyway I am sorry to hear that getting somebody else to wokr on your
truck didn't work out so well. It's one reason why you should not get
emotionally attached to a vehicle.

DSK

If you listen to Car Talk, you should definitely not name the car/truck.

I love that program...not especially interested in cars, but those 2 guys
are way funny...

Jon-Boy loves those guys too

I am FAR beyond naming my vehicles, I imagine them having
conversations whenever I repair one of em.