cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default download all the charts you want FREE, save as a .GPX

Nav_Quest wrote:
On Oct 7, 5:19 pm, cavelamb himself wrote:

and I'm still getting 404s...
What's up with that?

Richard

What link are you going to?

http://www.navquest.com

Regards,

Gaspare

I was using (from the first post)
Marine Chart Download - http://navquest.com/marinecharts.html

This brings up the chart and nav window. Seems to work ok.

clicking on the "click here to download NOAA charts" takes me to
the charts menu - ok.

I was trying (mainly) to D/L 1116A 1 Gulf Coats - Mississippi to
Galveston.

Clicking on this link give me a 404 with an address of:
http://www.navquest.com/noaa/1116A_1.pdf

Trying that address in a new window gives the same 404.

So I tried the one that you just now supplied (above) - selected
menu option for chard D/L and clicked on the chart link.
Same problem. 404

I've checked and verified that you are allowed to set cookies and make
pop ups.

I'm Running Netscape 7.2 on an XP pro machine with access via Verison
FIOS.

Direct connect - no proxies. No Filters...

Does any of that help?

Richard