Don White Don White is offline

Default Social Security number...

"John H." wrote in message
news

The 'advice' was worth what he paid for it.

How's the boat, the mom, the son, and the wife?

When my daughter dropped out of college and decided to make a nest in my
house, I started charging her $200 a month rent. For some reason she found
this hard to abide. So she moved into an apartment with several other
girls. That lasted about six months, and she then decided to return to
college. That entitled her to move back into the house. She then became a
nurse.

Just a thought, for what it's worth.

So now you've lowered yourself to the Dingy Dan level.
Now it's not just my mom...it's my wife & son too!
Funny thing...you don't expect ant better from Dan, but you tried to pass
yourself off as a 'law & order' man.
I guess that old saying...'it all comes out in the wash' does make sense
here.