Reginald P. Smithers III Reginald P. Smithers III is offline

Default Tom, this ought to make you feel good

John H. wrote:
On Thu, 04 Oct 2007 22:55:32 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III"

On Oct 4, 9:04 pm, Tim wrote:
\
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_-7I00cZUE0

seems liek a real waste, though.

somebody's got lots of money and plenty of time.....
nice...

Damn, did you see what happens when you put one of the heavy ass Yamaha
on the back of a LT boat. Forget boats, you need to wear a survival
suit if you have a LT Parker and a Yammi.

I'm wondering if he ever started the Yamaha. If he did, it was well after
the rearward motion began.

You might be correct, but I think Etec has a lot more loss by fudging
the video, then they can by showing the video.

Is your new boat one of those wet LT models?