Bob Bob is offline

Default Cruise Log from Skippy!

On Oct 4, 8:48 am, Joe wrote:

P.S. kinda funny, they are doing the final strip on a boat they will
soon crush..It's been sitting idle 10 yrs I know of.

The name is " We Dream"

Uggg............ the more I hear someone use the word "Dream" in a
sentence about sailing the less I listen. Seems to be the kiss of
death (for the boat). The other is "Destiny." I cant emagine why a
person would name their boat with the word Pig in it regardless if it
could fly. Good boats deserve good boat names...... honerable names that
show respect for the design. And not names like Wet Spot or Breakin
Wind etc.
Bob