Joe Joe is offline

Default Cruise Log from Skippy!

On Oct 4, 9:04 am, Joe wrote:
On Oct 3, 6:42 am, "Roger Long" wrote:

The boat was still up behind the shed when I went by a few years later. I
don't know what eventually happend to it.

--
Roger Long

Here they crush them and put em in dumpsters. I currently have a 40'
widows mast under my bldg. He died, she wan't so much for the boat it
sat so long she stopped paying rent. Looks like the guy who did wood
work for her will make a flag pole out of it since she never paid for
all the work.

Kinda sad, but happens all the time...the good side is if you are
willing to work on a boat it's a good source of bargain boats.

Joe

P.S. kinda funny, they are doing the final strip on a boat they will
soon crush..It's been sitting idle 10 yrs I know of.

The name is " We Dream"

Joe