news.verizon.net news.verizon.net is offline

Default Distance Tables for New England

"Chuck Cox" wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:13:20 -0400, Chuck Cox
wrote:

Does anyone know of a good source of reasonably detailed sailing
distance tables for New England? The ones in the Coast Pilots,
ChartKits and cruising guides only cover the larger ports whereas I'd
like to find a table that includes smaller ports.

A chart and dividers?

If such a source was available I would not trust it without having
calculated each value myself. I have seen errors in too many charts and
tables.