Verizon News Verizon News is offline

Default No more bottom painting option... Anyone tried this yet.

I was just reading my Digital Graphics trade magazine and I noticed an add
in the back for "Boat Wrap Vinyl" from Avery graphics.

I got to thinking about what would happen if you wrapped the bottom of your
boat in Vinyl every two years instead of copper based paint. Could the
vinyl be made in such a way that the crustations would leave it alone?
Would it survive the harsh sal****er environment? Could it be cleaned by a
diver?

Has anyone tried this or have any experience? Thanks. Just thinking
outside of the box.

Bill

www.billharder.com