[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default Water tanks - alum or plastic?

On Oct 2, 4:41 pm, Jere Lull wrote:
... wouldn't replace a perfectly good
tank with a bigger one, but would add tanks in otherwise unused corners
of the boat. ...

This seems like good advise. I keep hearing horror stories of folks
draining all their drinking water into the bilge when they spring a
pressure water leak. I always turn my pressure water off at the panel
when it isn't in use, but also have two tanks that are isolated so it
takes a greater level of idiocy to dump all the fresh water. I also
like to make my water into a working tank and keep a known good tank
in reserve in case something goes wrong there.

-- Tom.