Doug Kanter

Default OT- Power outage in NY. Coincidence?

"JohnH" wrote in message

No, Chuck, I said, "I think federalizing the security folks was a
Democrat-pushed idea that the administration caved under." By this I meant

the
federalizing of the thousands of screening personnel at the airports.

Perhaps I
was unclear. I apologize. I think the Department of Homeland Security was

a good
idea, as long as it consolidated and made more efficient the operations of

the
agencies it subsumed.

Bull****.

The privately hired screeners were overwhelmingly incompetent. What would
YOUR solution have been, if YOU were king of the world? Take the CEOs of the
private security companies out for a round of golf and make them buy dinner
afterward, to punish them for being such slobs???